About Fraser Motorcycles
Established in 1955, Fraser Motorcycles has steadily grown to become Australia’s Premiere Motorcycle retailer. Passion is at the heart of our success as well as a drive to provide our customers opportunities to access the latest models, a wide selection of apparel and the benefits of a huge range of motorcycle parts.
Our stores deal quality Pre-Owned motorcycles, and we offer unparalleled service on Motorcycle Finance and Insurance.
At Fraser Motorcycles we live the lifestyle just as you do and co-ordinate many different events for our customers and enthusiasts alike. We pride ourselves in the involvement with many motorcycles owners clubs, taking part in demo days, cruises and track days all over the country.
The Fraser Motorcycles Timeline
- 1955 The Fraser entity is founded from humble beginnings
- 1965 The company opens its first retail dealership at its current location in Broadmeadow
- 1968 FMC Sydney opens its doors at Strathfield
- 1976 Warren Fraser takes over management of FMC Newcastle
- 1978 FMC Sydney moves to Homebush site where it stays for 30 years
- 1983 Warren Fraser takes up management of the head office and distribution
- 1984 FMC begins long association with Harley-Davidson
- 1992 FMC Perth Opens
- 1996 FMC Wollongong Opens
- 2007 Ducati City, Melbourne , part of the FMC Group is opened
- 2008 The new FMC Sydney state-of-the-art dealership opens
- 2008 FMC begins association with BMW Motorrad
Fraser Motorcycles Dealerships & Available Brands
- Sydney Dealership (Concord) : BMW, Harley-Davidson and Ducati.
- Newcastle Dealership (Broadmeadow) : Harley-Davidson, Ducati, Yamaha and Honda.
- Wollongong Dealership (Fairy Meadow) : Harley-Davidson and Ducati.
- Perth Dealership (Dianella) : Harley-Davidson and Ducati.
- Ducati City Dealership (Melbourne) : Ducati.
The Fraser Group of companies continues to be a family-owned business under the direction of Warren Fraser and his wife, Catherine.